Thursday, September 26, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine where book bloggers opine about forthcoming books we are eagerly anticipating.

As my ardent followers may have noticed, I've been a bit out of touch in recent times. However, just because I haven't been blogging as regularly lately (UNTIL NOW! GET READY FOR IT!) doesn't mean I haven't been staying up to date on the YA scene!

The book I am most passionately, most about-to-pee-my-pants-over-ly waiting for is: The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) by Richelle Mead.

I love Richelle Mead with a fiery heart and cannot wait for the next installment in the Bloodlines series. Vampire Academy and Rose Hathaway will always be my favorite Richelle creation, but Sydney of Bloodlines is very pleasing to read about as well. I could have sworn this puppy was due out in October, but, to my horror, the pub date is not until November 19, 2013! Perverse world.

PS: Yes, I know I posted this on a Thursday, but the days are so short now! In my heart it is still Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment