Friday, November 1, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday: What Book Are You Embarrassed to Admit You LOVED?


I work with a lot of academics, so I don't exactly make it a point to bring up my untamed passion for Vampire Academy (which people who haven't heard of it before assume is a Twilight knockoff...so frustrating) on a regular basis. But I wouldn't say I'm embarrassed about it. I do sometimes get some weird looks when it comes up, but those people can shove it.

Here is an All Hallow's Eve spoOOooooOooOOoky bonus treat:


Feature & Follow is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

4 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Oooh...I love Vampire Academy. But the title does make it sound silly.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really feel embarrassed by what I read either, but I don't always bring up certain books to certain people because I know i'll get a look. Again, I don't feel silly for liking what I like, but I like to avoid getting that look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should bring the Vampire diaries up in conversation. Can you imagine how funny it would be if they actually loved it too! Ha! Happy friday. New Google Friend Connect Follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! I haven't read The Vampire Academy books but I really want to. My FFF.

    ReplyDelete