Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNoWriMo: Onward, ever onward!!!

So I know all my millions of followers are just beating their heads on their keyboards in frustration because there hasn't been an update to this blog since Friday (HORRORS). And to that, I just wanted to say: get friggin used to it, suckahhhzzzz. I am doing NaNoWriMo this month, which means every spare moment of free time is going to be spent cranking out this pile of steaming cow dung deeply-wrought, magisterial, life-affirming masterpiece.

So far I have written 15,500 words of festering mucus poop brilliant, inspired prose, and I'm feeling like a nervous wreck who could give up at any second and accept that I will never come even remotely close to achieving the smallest of my dreams really confident!

So that's where things stand. I will be back in December though, or sooner if I succumb to the ennui which has plagued me all the weary days of my life continue this trend of inspired genius and epic productivity and finish my 50,000 words ahead of schedule!

Happy November to all!

1 comment: