Friday, October 11, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday


Today's Feature & Follow Friday, hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read as always, is a bit different. Rather than droning on about our own likes and dislikes, habits and passions, we are to feature someone else's blog. My feature is.....


When I used to blog a lot in 2010, Anne and I would often swap comments. She always had really insightful things to say and excellent book recommendations, as she's a librarian! I am so happy her blog is still active. Hello, Anne!!!

Happy weekend to all!


15 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'll definitely check out your pick.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back to blogging and that your favorite blogger is still out there! :-) I'm now following via Bloglovin'!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty cool blog :) Thanks for stopping blog by my blog :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will definately check out your pick! New follower on Twitter and Bloglovin'! My first ever FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I heard that Blog. Nice pick :)
    New follower via GFC and Twitter.
    Booker like a Hooker's FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. followin you back :-) thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  6. I'll check that blog out!


    My FF @ Buried Under Romance

    Following you via twitter @buriedromance, GFC, and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. following you back on all the same channels. thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the shout out! Welcome back! What's new in your life?

    ReplyDelete