Friday, August 13, 2010

book blogger hoppppp (5?)

Book Blogger Hop

Yahhhhhh another Friday. It's kind of boring that I live my life for the weekends...but what can you do. Work is such a drag, even when you like your job (and I actually do, for the most part, when I'm not being reamed out on the phone by crazy people). You'd still rather spend your days sleeping in, eating enormous pancake bacon omelet mimosa sausage brunches, taking naps, reading, eating more, etc. It's just so boring to have to be at a certain place every day for a certain amount of time, and actually be expected to do productive things while you are there! Why do we live in a society where that type of lifestyle is the norm? Madness.

This week's question for the hop:

HOW MANY BOOKS DO YOU HAVE ON YOUR "TO READ" LIST??

The answer: I have no clue. Between the unread books on my shelves, the unread books on my kindle, and the monstrous "to read" list I have over at goodreads.com...it must be upwards of 100. Sigh.

2 comments: