Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday! What are you reading? (1)


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Participating bloggers list the books they read in the past week and showcase the ones they hope to read in the upcoming week. Personally, I can't believe how many freaking books some of you people manage to read in such short spans of time! I feel like I am reading in almost every spare moment, and I am still humbled.

Anyway...last week, I read:

Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
The Last Summer of the Death Warriors by Francisco X. Stork
Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare
The Oracle of Dating by Allison van Diepen

I also shaved about 15 years off my life by rooting passionately for the USA soccer team in the World Cup, and subsequently had my heart broken. On second thought, "broken" is actually not a strong enough word to describe what happened. They ripped out my heart, spat on it, and fed it to a pack of wild dogs. IT'S OKAY, ONLY FOUR MORE YEARS TIL WE GET TO TRY AGAIN!!!!! **dives off skyscraper**

My favorite book of the week was definitely The Last Summer of the Death Warriors. I am still thinking about it a lot, and am still desperate to find some other people who have read it!



This week's reading list of joy (all links from goodreads):

The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen (currently reading)
Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3) by Chloe Neill (if i can snag an early copy somewhere...it's not technically released til next week, hmph)
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler

Happy reading to all! Monday's finally over! We can do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment