Thursday, July 1, 2010

book blogger hop 7/2/10

Yesss! I love the Book Blogger Hop because it means Friday has finally arrived (and it's obviously a great way to find new blogs)! The blog hop is hosted by Jennifer at crazy-for-books. But now Jennifer's added a new twist...a fun question to make the whole thing more interactive. This week's question:

Tell us your NAME and WHY YOU STARTED BLOGGING 

Hellooo. My name is Jane. I started blogging about three weeks ago because I realized I was already reviewing on Amazon most of the YA books I was reading, so why not create my own blog and slap em all down in one place? 3 weeks in and I am definitely addicted to blogging. It's really a great distraction from other less interesting components of my daily existence.

Happy HOLIDAY weekend to all (Americans)!
 

12 comments:

  1. Hopping in from the Book Blogger Hop! =))

    Im a new follower =) Happy Reading!

    Have a great weekend!

    xoxo

    http://www.larissaslife.com/2010/07/book-blogger-hop-folow-my-book-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane!

    Found you through the hop, I look forward to following you. Have a great weekend and Happy Friday!

    Jenny
    www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over via Hop! Lovely blog you have here! Sure to stop over some other time too! Have a lovely weekend! Happy Reading!

    Best,
    Lisa (Badass Bookie)xx
    http://badassbookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a follower. I'm hopping by. Happy almost Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I found your blog through the Hop and I'm really glad I did because it's great :). I'm your latest follower so I'm sure I'll be back soon!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Carly x.

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping by to stay hi :) I'll be coming back to read more of your posts soon.

    Have a great weekend!

    Stephanie (www.bestfriends-books.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Happy Blog Hop Friday! You have a great site here! Glad to have found it through the blog hop!

    Lisa
    www.onceuponachapter.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping by :D

    And I must agree with that pic of Villa, he would be a reason for me to watch

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caught you through the Hop! I'm now following and have added you to my Book Blog List.

    Hope you can hop over my way too ;)

    Care to venture into The Wolf's Den?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hopping by to invite you to come check out my new and improved blog page, and hopefully follow as well! I'm starting all over again, and would love to see my old friends following my new page, and new friends, too!

    Hugs~
    Crazy Cat Lady
    http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Stopping by via the hop.. yup I wasn't able to take part this weekend much so I am still browsing blogs now! I like your description of yourself at the top of your blog. Personally I prefer cold climates but I live in Australia so warm is how it is..

    Rachel
    And the plot thickens...

    ReplyDelete