Friday, July 2, 2010

follow my book blog friday (1)




Hoorahhhhh for another fun Friday tradition...Follow My Book Blog Friday, hosted by Parajunkee. This week's featured blogger is the lovely Supernatural Snark (what a great name!).

In other news...now that the USA has been eliminated from the World Cup after their loss to Ghana last week (sob), you may have thought you'd have a reprieve from my World Cup Fever... NOT SO!!! I am now rooting fervently for Spain (since I will actually be there for the World Cup Final next Sunday...YESSS!!). Anyway, Landon Donovan is still the love of my life, but I do also lust after the charismatic Spanish striker, David Villa (see above).

mmmmmmmmmmm.

I also love Dimitri Belikov. That is all.

6 comments:

  1. GO GO GO SPAIN!!! You're actually going to see the final?? I'm so jealous! Have fun, it should be amazing :D

    Mm, Villa, indeed. xD

    Stopping by for Follow Friday, and I'm a new follower! Looking forward to all your reviews, and have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, hopping by :)

    I like your review disclaimer, pretty much everything I read I could just say ok about

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Hopping by from Books Books Books!
    I love the World Cup too, am watching Holland vs. Brazil at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! i found your blog through the friday follow. i hope you can stop by my blog too. have a fantastic friday and happy reading :)

    -Michelle
    booksandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dimitri Belikov as well:) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on the Follow Friday! Cute blog!
    Candace @ Candace's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete